Don’t bite the hand that feeds you…Advise it !!!
This is an “advisory” social network where customers advice each other on where to go and what to eat, and advice business owners on areas of improvement.
We believe in the power of constructive advice…not destructive criticism
In order to keep the website friendly and useful to all, and encourage business owners and customers to take positive action, our administrators will not publicly display any advice that:
- Contains offensive, sarcastic or aggressive language
- Is not relevant to the subject or place being discussed
- Contains any names of competing places
- Claims food poisoning, items found in food, or creatures spotted
- Does not contain enough description to benefit readers
- Does not respect the opinions of others
- Contains assumptions and/or promotes rumors.
- Negatively mentions names of specific people.
- Is a duplication of another advice submitted by another member who attended the same dining event.
- Promotes other websites or businesses without the prior approval of Meal Advisors
In Short, Constructive Criticism is Encouraged which is usually welcomed by business owners and gives them incentive to improve their services to you.
All members’ posts reflect the opinions of their respective writers who are responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of their posts.
Members can check the status of their advice in their profile area. If you would like to edit a post that was published, you can send us a request through the contact us form.